Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ron Mills Music

This piano music is from my friend Ron Mills of Tacoma, Washington. He currently plays every weekend at Oscar's on Hosmer. Oscar's restraunt and bar has a fire place in the upper lever dining area. - bit.ly/oscarsonhosmer

If you'd like to hear more or order a CD please let me know via email and I'll gladly share a link via Microsofts Skydrive Live with you in order to preview all of Ron's current music free of charge. He has only produced one CD thus far but is currently working on the second.

If you'd like to join me before I head off to lands unknown once again in a few months please let me know and I'll book a table and introduce you to Ron.

Download this song titled: Exodus.
bit.ly/ronmills


God Bless,

Philip Atkins
Founder


Famous Quotes;

What are you waiting on Moses? Lift up your arm and do something! -- God

Life is not about reaching the finish line, it's the race. -- Unknown

--
FACTOID: Napoleon's navy called on Sir Isaac Newton to survey the Giza pyramid and the outcome? Newton discovered the weight of the earth based on the size of Giza and it's shape. It's known as the bible in stone. It's also where Newton got the pentagram theory or what's commonly known in math as pie or the Golden ratio. - bit.ly/goldenratio



Windows Live allows you to stay connected with the people and things that matter most. Share photos, write a blog, get 25 GB of free online storage, and more. Check out Windows Live Today! -- bit.ly/windows2010

My blog on Windows Live by Microsoft -- bit.ly/live2010

No comments:

Post a Comment