Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yeager, An Autobiography

Book Review
5 Stars


"Ever since Tom Wolfe's book was published, the question I'm asked most often and which always annoys me is whether I think I've got 'the right stuff.' I know that golden trout have the right stuff, and I've seen a few gals here and there that I'd bet had it in spades, but those words seem meaningless when used to describe a pilot's attributes.

I don't deny that I was damned good. If there is such a thing as 'the best,' I was at least one of the title contenders. I've had a full life and enjoyed just about every damned minute of it because that's how I lived."


- General Chuck Yeager, Yeager An Autobiography


Space travel pioneer and Lincoln county hero signing my book titled, Yeager An Autobiography, General Chuck Yeager and Leo Janos - bit.ly/yeager1985

No comments:

Post a Comment