Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Consumer Security Software Providers

Microsoft Windows
Consumer Security Software Providers
April 20, 2010


We've all come to appreciate the importance of good software security on our home and office computers.

I haven't tried all of the Microsoft recommended providers but yesterday my computer was attacked by malware and my antivirus program had expired.

I then proceeded to download and install Microsoft Security Essentials, uninstall the old security program and then wipe out the computer virus. Essentially, I was a very lucky guy.

Microsoft Security Essentials runs in the background and has options for a partial or full sweep of your operating system.

I'm running Microsoft Vista on the effected fore mentioned machine and I'm not really sure how many different versions of this security suite are available. However, I do know that it's a fairly new program, has a very nice user interface and works really smooth with Windows Vista.

Think of it this way in that you won't have to buy any antivirus software in the future.

Simply visit the following link in order to download your free version of Microsoft's Security Essentials by clicking on the logo.

microsoft.com/windows/antivirus-partners/windows-vista.aspx


Philip Atkins
Tacoma, Washington
Computer User Since 1978


"I am very little inclined on any occasion to say anything unless I hope to produce some good by it." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment