Monday, July 5, 2010

France 2008 Photo DVD

This youtube video should go live later today.




Slideshow presentation of my visit to Wissembourg, Lauterbourg & Colmar, France in 2008. If you'd like to order a DVD version of this presentation please send me a message with your mailing address and contact information. A small fee will be charged for my service and mailing charge. I hope to charge between ten to twenty dollars for the DVD version.

I'm currently seeking feedback on the quality and presentation of this slideshow and all comments are welcomed. I hope to produce more slideshows like the France DVD of Krakow & Auschwitz, Poland and Normandy, France. I also have hundreds of photos taken in Kitzbuhel, Austria that are simply beautiful.

The DVD includes hundreds of photos and the runtime is approximately 20 minutes in length.

The slideshow was produced by using the Microsoft Movie Maker and set to music.


Philip Atkins
Tacoma, Washington
bit.ly/itsphil

No comments:

Post a Comment