Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Still Small Voice

A Still Small Voice {ref.}
October 25, 2009
Author: Philip Atkins


A clear voice spoke to me in Alaska in 1982 and said, "Philip, quickly, get out of the way, now!"

I obeyed and moved immediately after hearing those words spoken to my conscience.

A vehicle known as a bulldog had hit the opposite side of the vehicle in which I had been standing. The bulldog had clipped the driver side front bumper.

This crash basically caused two large trucks parked next to each other to make contact. I would have been crushed to death in the torso with no way possible in which to escape. It would have been a death squeeze.

We had moved quickly to the inside of the front bumper on the US Army 5 Ton truck {photos} in which we had been leaning.

This was only seconds before we heard and experienced the collision.

Interesting enough I had been talking with SSG Quesida and when I moved I had encouraged him to move too. Poor SSG Quesida was so frightened by the event that he never had a chance to speak a word until he ask me why we had moved.

I believe that God probably starting working in the life of SSG Quesida that very same day!

I've been saved by many miracles but this was the first time in which I heard a still small voice.


Source;

groups.yahoo.com/group/Manorah/message/731


God Bless,

Philip Atkins
Tacoma, Washington
google.com/profiles/atkins.philip

No comments:

Post a Comment