Monday, March 19, 2012

I love to make money online... it's easy money.

I love to make money online... it's easy money.
Monday, March 19, 2012


However, since returning from Germany three years ago I haven't had any luck by using craigslist.com.

OK, at one time I would average three hundred to eight hundred dollars per month on a regular basis and this was during the years 2000 ~ 2005.

I've worked overseas for three years since that time and I've used tacoma.backpage.com without any luck too. I know, you hear about them in the news quite frequenlty now a days and it's usually not a very good news story.

Now on to my punch line, I've been using a free site that's been putting some bread and butter back on the table and I'm selling merchandise within a few days.

I've always prided myself on price point and the last item that I sold had a half a dozen callers wanting to purchase the item that I had for sale.

I have posted this message because I know that everyone likes to make a few extra bucks when the opportunity strikes.

I feel most confident that you too will have success by using the following website and good luck in your adventures.





Of coarse, that's assuming that your item is price pointed for it's market value.


Best Wishes,

Philip Atkins
Tacoma, Washington



Source;

http://bit.ly/zrbYI6



Philip had a career in marketing and retail sales with companies such as Kmart, Sears, CompUSA and the building materials industry. He learned his sales skills by attending the US Army Recruiting coarse at Ft. Ben Harrison, Indiana in 1987. Philip has traveled thoughout Europe for 35 years, speaks fluent German and is a dedicated inspirational speaker.

Contact him at 253.987.6261 with your suggestions, comments or questions. The number is available 24/7 courtesy of the free google voice service.


Copyright 2012 Atkins & Assoc. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment