Sunday, March 4, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day: celebrating a life of mission

St. Patrick's Day
March 17, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day: celebrating a life of mission: by romereports


St. Patrick's Day is celebrated all around the world, but its true meaning can be overshadowed by lepercons, 3 leaf clovers an wearing the color green.


Problem playing this video? link to video

Link to podcast Irish music mp3 {54:33} | St. Patrick's Day, what does it really mean! | Irish music CD's | Irish pubs!


The Irish believe that the world will end on St. Patrick's Day 2012... just joking! No, really I was just joking.


Prayer of Saint Patrick

Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, and in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.


Special thanks to Marc Gunn: Celtic American Musician and Podcaster








"If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world on fire. Let the truth be your delight... proclaim it... but with a certain congeniality."
~ St. Catherine of Siena



Source;

http://bit.ly/A6GOOX



Copyright © 2012 Atkins & Assoc. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment