Sunday, November 8, 2009

Free Classifieds: Seattle & Tacoma

Free Classifieds
Novermber 08, 2009


I've been posting classifieds most of the day after revisiting an old listing of free classifieds sites.

Several years ago I would have chosen craigslist but I've been spammed for the better part of the year.

The reason that I wanted to mention the following sites, even though I haven't actually sold anything yet, is the ease of use and marketability.

These sites include a large reader base and are well established on the Internet and in the local community.

My hat goes off to both of them because I believe that everything on the Internet should be free.

I wanted to list 2good2toss.com but they still haven't gotten back to me on my first ad. It's also a Tacoma city and Pierce county site courtesy of the local government. The most expensive item listed with 2good2toss must sell for no more than $199.00 bucks.

I also want to mention the freecycleseattle.org site at yahoo. They have over 20,000 members so if you want to move your stuff then this is the site. I currently receive about 25 messages per day from this group and last month 2,500 messages were posted.

If you don't mind driving or shipping to Portland this yahoo freecycle site has about 40,000 members.

Wow!


Give these guys a try today!

nwsource.com | thestranger.com


I wished all sites were this easy to use!

Philip Atkins
Tacoma, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment