Saturday, December 12, 2009

My twitter

A funny thing happened on the way to living the most interesting life anyone could have ever imagined.

It's not bragging if it's a fact, right?

On rare occasions have I met folks who have more of a diverse background than that of myself.

Of course, there's a reason, some years I've traveled around the world nearly a dozen times.

I'm interested in sharing stories, photos and messages just as much as the next person.

That's why I've been exploring some of the lastest sites such as twitter, facebook and blogs.

The world of social networking doesn't necessarly replace your family but it's possible.

I've lived abroad for more than 11 years and what a great way in which to stay in touch with your friends and family members.

Its become all about me!


Philip Atkins
http://twitter.com/atkinsp
Text via twitter @ 40404

No comments:

Post a Comment