Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Windows Mail

I learned something new today when I clicked on Windows Mail for the very first time. Windows Mail is the successor to Outlook Express.

I never got my new messages with Outlook Express from my gmail account even though I retried on several occasions. I performed the entire setup procedure perhaps a dozen times.

Today when I clicked on Windows Mail it knew that I had a gmail account? I simply entered my ID and password and downloaded my gmail onto my computer.

If you'd like to try this at home or work and are having problems give me a call and I'll try to assist in your efforts.

However, I don't think you'll have any issues.


Good Day,

Philip


Overview

Windows Mail is the successor to Outlook Express

Windows Mail builds on the foundation of Outlook Express, adding a variety of new features designed to make your e-mail experience more productive and fun, while helping to reduce risks and annoyances such as phishing and junk e-mail.


Quote:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the Marines don't have that problem." Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment